For the most part, the times of easily flying with a bike are over. With several airlines charging upwards of $200 each direction for a bike, it can easily double your airfare in some cases. We wanted to offer our riders the option of not having to deal with the stress and expense of traveling with a bike (or having it shipped ahead of time for that matter).
We have a new fleet of bikes for riders to use while at a Cycling House Tri or Road Training Camp.
Here are the specs:
- Brand New 2013 Cannondale SuperSix Road Bikes
- Carbon Frame (1050 Grams!)
- 2013 Shimano Ultegra & FSA Components
- Wheels – HED Ardennes FR or Mavic Aksium WTS’
- Sizes range from 44cm-62cm
- 17.59 lbs. w/ pedals
- Gearing: Compact Crankset – 12/25 or 11/28 cassette
To learn more about this bike checkout this site.
Contact us if you want to learn more about our bike rental options.