- May 3-10, 2014
- May 12-18, 2014 (2 spots remaining)
- May 20-26, 2014 (fully booked)
- May 28-June 3, 2014 (fully booked)
This rugged and gorgeous island in the Mediterranean Sea has been a cycling getaway for over 50 years. The climate is phenomenal and the roadways are made for a bicycle. Add one of the strongest bike cultures in the world, and you get a cycling paradise that is almost impossible to match, and even harder to imagine. Check out our 2011 camp pictures here!
This camp is all-inclusive; great accommodations, amazing food, fully guided rides and most all of the other TCH services. We’ve teamed up with Ken Whelpdale, he’s lived and cycled on the island for 7 years and is well versed in, well, everything that matters – cycling, food, hospitality, and service. He’s worked in the cycling world his whole life and his experience is vast. From ProTour team management, Planned logistics for the USA Cycling worlds and olympics teams to helping The Cyclin House run a great camp, he’s done it all. 2012 Mallorca Camp Pictures here.
The first day will be around 50k followed by 2 longer days (3-4.5 hours), a short recovery spin day on thursday and then we’ll end camp with 2 longer days. The terrain is really amazing in Mallorca, the only bad thing can be that if you go into the mountains, you can commit to a fairly big ride sometimes. This is where we might shuttle to and/or from a ride if necessary.
In general, most of the climbs on the island are 5 – 8k long with the longest climb being 13k and averaging 8%. The rolling and flat terrain is great for training as well. Most of the group rides here stay in the area that we will be based out of and it is amazing with some rollers and lots of variety allowing the kilometers to click by.
May 3-10, 2014
May 12-18, 2014 (2 spots remaining)
May 20-26, 2014 (fully booked)
May 28-June 3, 2014 (fully booked)
Rate: $2795/per rider
- This includes everything but airfare
- Bringing your own bike is great but if flying with your bike is too expensive or not worth the hassle we will be renting high end road bikes for this camp. We will rent you carbon bikes with Shimano 105/ultegra. $Rate TBD
- This is an International trip so arriving a day or two early is very understandable. We’ll help you with setting up a place to stay before camp starts.
- This camp will be ending on Sunday, May 13th. Staying a few extra days in Mallorca is encouraged and we can help you with setting up accommodations, bike rentals (if necessary), and anything else you need for the remainder of your trip.
- We are capping this camp at 15 riders and it’s first come, first serve. Contact Us for more information.