Brendan Halpin Triathlon Camp
A Note From Brendan:
I have worked The Cycling House for the past 5 years as the resident professional triathlete. In the past two years The Cycling House went international and I was lucky to be staff in France, Spain and Italy. Training, triathlon, The Cycling House, and racing are a huge part of my life and I really enjoy sharing my experiences and offering training, nutrition and racing advice. The Cycling House has been a great environment for me to excel athletically and the benefit of a one week training camp for any cyclist or triathlete will extend long into their season.
Book Your Spot Today by Contacting Us Here. Or by calling (406) 219-1318.
Brendan Halpin on his way to 9th place at Ironman Calgary
- 10th pro; Ironman Coeur D’Alene
- 2nd pro; Desert Classic Duathlon
- 2nd pro; Gericks Wasa Lake Olympic Triathlon
- 6th pro; Ironman Wisconsin
- 11th pro; Ironman Coeur D’Alene
- 13th pro; Ironman Cozumel
- 2nd pro; Great White North 1/2 Ironman
If you’d like to learn more about what we offer at our cycling and triathlon training camps see our House page