MOOTS OWNERS CYCLING CAMP
Call 406-219-1318 To Book Today
Join us for a week of riding like you’ve never experienced. Along with fellow Moots owners and two Moots employees, we’ll take you on daily, fully guided and sag supported rides through the gorgeous Tucson, Arizona landscape. Camp is hosted by The Cycling House.
- Rides range from 40 to 75+ miles, ending in one final ride up Mount Lemmon, the 20+ mile, 6,000 foot climax of the week
- Enjoy the accommodations at The Cycling House
- All meals are included and prepared by our health-conscious private chef
- All bike assembly and breakdown is included
- Professional Cycling House Staff.
More Moots Camp Information
- Arrival day: We suggest to aim for a noon arrival on Tuesday (we’ll do an afternoon spin after lunch) and most riders are departing on Tuesday morning (9th).
- If you’re flying into Tucson (TUS) then The Cycling House staff will pick you up curbside at the airport. Camp Rate is exclusive to Moots Owners and is based on double occupancy.
- Interested riders must contact us for rate information.
- Food: The Cycling House chef can cater to nearly all dietary restrictions. You’ll have an opportunity to fill us in on any dietary allergies or restrictions during the reservation process.
- Specific ride details coming soon!
- Contact us for more information or to book your spot today! Call 406-219-1318