Mark your calendars, we’re heading back to Crested Butte, CO for our 2nd annual high alpine mountain bike camp. We knew within a few hours of our camp starting last year that we’d be back to this place for years to come. We liked camp so much that we’ve added a second camp!
September 9th-15th, 2013 (4 Spots Remaining)
* September 17th-23rd, 2013 (8 Rider Minimum)
The trail system in Crested Butte is unreal. Singletrack spiderwebs in all directions- reaching altitudes of over 12,000 feet as it twists through aspen groves, rises over meadows of wildflowers and descends alpine ridge lines.
Check out our pictures for Crested Butte Mountain Bike Camp 2012 here.
- All-Inclusive MTB Camp
- Great Accommodations
- 6 Nights
- Mountain Home
- Amazing Food
- Fly-Fishing lessons
- Trail Run & Hiking Options
- Ride 401, Reno-Flag-Bear, & more
- Professionally Guided & Supported Rides
- Bike Rentals Available
- Massage Therapist
- Bike Assembly/Breakdown
CONTACT US for more information or to reserve your spot.
* We are running two camps in Crested Butte in 2013. The primary dates are September 9th-15th. We’ve also added a camp on September 17th-23rd and that camp will happen as long as we have an 8 rider minimum. For our September 17th camp, we will make the final “go or no-go” call 45 days prior to the camp start date. Feel free to contact us for rider numbers or more information